The SGTLS mod is a completely FREE third party mod that you can play using the Steam gaming platform utilizing the 2007 Source & Source MP gaming engines (free to download).
In order to play the game your computer system must meet the minimum system specifications to play it which are as follows:
- 1.7 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX 8 level Graphics Card, Windows Vista/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
With that said, you will have a much better game play experience if you have at least the following recommended system specifications:
- Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better), 1GB RAM, DirectX 9 level Graphics Card, Windows Vista/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
The amount of hard drive spaced required to install/run SGTLS is 1.5 GB (Excluding Steam, Source SDK Base files, and Custom Content). In addition, it is highly recommended that you have an additional one to two gigabyte of additional hard drive space so you can download custom content & maps from the different servers you play the mod on.
The SGTLS mod is available to install using a easy self extracting executable [392 MB] which you can download from the below listed locations.
NOTE: You must have Steam installed/setup and the Source SDK 2007 & Source MP tools installed on your system PRIOR to installing the below links. For steps on how to setup Steam to install the mod see our FAQ page under the "Installing the Mod Section".
- Direct Download - by Gate to Games
- Download Page - by Interwave
- Direct Download - United States by [SG-X] Loki
- Download Page - by GameFront.com
Download/Install Stargate: The Last Stand and travel through the gate to a new universe today!